Friday, May 15, 2015

Sea Thingz


If you love everything ocean like-then i have found the holy grail of SeaThingz! This is a real Starfish with an oil reservoir and wick for burning, but only in a time of need would i light this beautiful Starfish lamp. No two are the same since they are genuine starfish so your guaranteed a beautiful unique piece. Its has a oil reservoir on the bottom of the starfish. Twist it gently and it will come off for filling. The wick is in a thermal glass holder and should not exceed the top of it. There is a silver decorative pieces that hides the wick and holder, so elegant. Once you fill the oil reservoir close it back and let it sit for about five minutes so the wick is saturated with the oil. They range from 7-9" and will make the perfect addition to any ocean/sea decorated room. Great for your kitchen, bathroom, and even your patio! If using on your patio it does work with citronella tiki oil. It can burn from 3 to 4 hours, perfect for a pool party! I'm using it as an inside piece so I've order Paraffin oil. Its is odorless and smokeless. This would make a great present for anyone who likes sea creatures. The starfish did have a slight odor to it, due to being a sea creature and all, that was expected. The smell can't be notice unless you are actually handling it and putting it close to your face. They also have this beautiful sea urchin flame-less candle. 


I'm so impressed with this dainty little sea urchin flame-less candle! Let's start with the packaging since this is a very delicate item. The sea urchin and bottom holder were wrapped separately in foam-like paper and bubble wrap, they made sure this little delicate piece of decor was going make it as safe and sound as possible. Now to the actual urchin! Purple is one of my favorite colors because it was my nannies favorite whom passed away when I was young. This dainty little sea urchin is the perfect addition to my memory spot of hers, the purple glow on her picture looks beautiful. It is very delicate, I cannot express this enough, it is not for rough handling and if it is for children you will need to explain how easy it is to break this. It is very well put together and puts off the perfect amount of light I wanted for my nannies memory shine. It would also make a great nightlight without disturbing sleep because of how dim it is. It is battery operated and consoled by an on/off switch. I received both of these products at a deep discount in exchange for my unbiased review, all opinions stated in this review are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment