Friday, May 15, 2015

Bamboo Crib Mattress Protector Review





My baby was sleeping horrible at night due to her getting over heated. All three of my children get hot easily when sleeping. So needless to say all my children slept in bed with me so i could make sure they wouldn't get to hot. I had a crib and mattress sitting in a corner never being used. When i saw this product i was excited to try it out because it claims to be made of breathable materials.  It is made with Viscose, a bamboo fiber. Bamboo fiber keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. We barely had any over heating issues with this product. She woke up about 3 nights, out the month we've been using it, a little hot. The fabric attracts the moisture away from your skin for a better nights rest. It is also super absorbent so if you have a problem with a bed wetter or a baby that over flows that diaper at night the bamboo will also attract that moisture. It has a TPU, which is Phthalate, PVC, and lead free, backing that is 100% water proof, that mean NO night time accidents will destroy the mattress. The skirting is huge 9" which I've never seen on any other crib sheet. Its sure to fit the smaller and bigger crib mattresses. Its is machine washable and dryer safe. I've washed mines twice and its held up perfectly. A few other benefits of bamboo is it is naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial. The top is terry cloth that is super soft on baby's skin.



 received this product free in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment