Saturday, June 13, 2015

AYL Star Light 330 Review



 

This is the perfect accessory for camping or just hanging around outside. I live in the country so there isn't much light around my house. My kids love to run around but when it gets dark I get worried they can't see where they walk. When using a flashlight it beams the light to one area, but with this lantern light surrounds the area so they can see more. I love that you can hold it upright or hang it upside down, as well as take the top off for optimal lighting. This product operate son 3 D cell batteries that are very easy to install. It has three lighting modes which are low, high, and strobe. So needless to say if your looking for a party light this would be perfect to. It also has a feature that can help you find it in a emergency or power outage without running out the battery, a green light blinks. It comes with a whopping (limited) lifetime warranty! The body is light weight and watertight, it's not completely water proof but is water resistant. This product is great for office, home, motor vehicle, boat, car, and so much more. 

I revceived this product free in exchange for my unbiased review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment