Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Body Merry

I recently received two awesome Body Merry products to try free for review. The products I got were their Stretch Mark and Scar Defense Cream and Age Defense Eye Cream. I was extremely excited to try these products because after having three children I have horrible stretch marks which is nothing to be ashamed of but come on I'm sure every woman out there would like them to be less noticeable. Also I have a son and let's say he is a BOY, full of scars so he's also benefiting from this. I've battle with dark circles and puffiness under my eyes since high school. My nose was broken and I now have had two per extant black eyes, as I like to call them. 




First I tried the eye cream because I thought this was my main concern. It has a nice smooth texture to it, not thick or sticky. A small amount goes a long way with this. I'm always worried about the scent of any king of facial cream but I was very pleased as this eye cream smelled like a light mint. As soon as you put the cream on you feel it start to tingle. I started to notice a difference in puffiness in a bout 2 days and the dark circles after about a week of use. A few ingredients from this product are matrixyl 3000 & tripeptide-5, ocean based retinal, botanical hyaluronic acid, and pure plant oils. I would give this product 5/5 stars because it works well with fast results and has a affordable price point.




Next up was the unseen stretch marks I needed to tackle. My stretch marks are from three kids and yo-yo weight issues for the past 9 years. I have old, new, borrowed, and blue lol.... My stretch marks are as fresh a the past few months and as old as 9 years. I notice more a fading in my new stretch marks, the pinkish ones. But the older, silver ones, didn't help as much but I am noticing a difference. I think it will take a bit longer to fade the old than the new. This one also smelled great and had a lovely velvet cream texture to it. For stretch marks I give the product 4/5 stars.

I also used the stretch mark scar cream on my son knee where he has a huge scar from his leg being gashed open and a small scar on his chin. The scar on his chin is drastically faded after about 3 weeks of use. The scar on his knee since it is so deep and has a lot of scar tissue has only improved on the extreme edge sod the scar. Just as my older stretch marks I'm sure this scar would need a longer treatment time. Some the ingredients in this product are organic coco butter, shae butter, vitamins e + c + b3 + b5, and pure plant oils. For scars I give this products 4/5 stars.

All in all great products! The severity of the issues are will determine how quick and much results you will have. I would recommend this product for minor or major issues! It's very affordable and works great! This is my true and honest opinion of these products I received free to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment