Friday, November 7, 2014

First Blog

I'd like to do a introduction, my name is Samantha. I'm a fiance and mother of three wonderful children. I have two girls and a boy, 9, 6, and 1 year olds.  I've never blogged before but i've recently been trying great products that I must write reviews for so I'm getting my feet wet. I'm a stay at home mom who hunts freebies and makes money online for "a living". A few of the sites I belong to and love (in no special order) are CrowdTap, BzzAgent, Influenster, House Party, and Smiley360. I love to try new and improved products first and tell all my friends and share with all my social media networks. I hope that my blog will be helpful and informative to you, I promise to be honest in my reviews. Thanks for reading my blog, enjoy!
buzzoole code

No comments:

Post a Comment